1. One faculty position (assistant professor or above) is open in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University for teaching and research on Landscape Resources Planning and Management. The applicant should hold a Ph.D. degree on Horticulture, Landscape Architecture or relevant field. The job will begin from 2012/8/1.
2. Documents required for application include:
(1) Resume. (Please notify the applied position level, contact phone, fax number, and e-mail address.)
(2) Copies of academic record transcripts of each level, degree of certificate and Ph.D. dissertation.
(3) Copies of representative paper already published in an SCI (SSCI, A&HCI) journal after 2007/8/1. The applicant should be the first author or corresponding author.
(4) Reprints or copies of papers published after 2005/8/1. Author proofs should be attached if the papers have been accepted but not published yet.
(5) List of all publications (including books).
(6) Syllabus of teaching courses and research proposal. (Totally no more than 10 pages of A4 paper together)
(7) Names, telephone numbers, and addresses of three recommenders who should be the advisors, supervisors or colleagues of the applicant. One recommendation letter from each recommender should be sent directly to the Chairman of the Dept. of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University.
3. Four copies of paper documents cited in above items 1~6 should be sent to the Committee of Faculty Recruit, Dept. of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University, No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, 10617 Taiwan (R.O.C). The applying field should be notified on the envelope.
4. Deadline for receiving all submitted documents is 2011/03/12. Please confirm the receiving through email firstname.lastname@example.org . It should be stated if the applicant needs the paper documents afterward.
5. Information is posted on website http://www.hort.ntu.edu.tw