The Indian Society of Landscape Architects (ISOLA) is now accepting abstracts for presentations at the Annual National Conference 2014 to be held in New Delhi, India on February 28th & March 1st, 2014. The 2014 conference will highlight the theme ‘A Sense of Place’. Attached please find an overview of the Conference theme and sub-themes.
Prospective presenters should carefully review this information and submit their abstracts by email no later than October 15, 2013 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Submitting an Abstract
Abstract acceptances will apply only to this person and are not transferable to co-authors.
The following information is required; incomplete or inaccurate abstracts will be rejected.
- Provide a concise statement (250 words) of the topic or issue to be discussed and a summary of the presentation and/or projects highlighted.
- Highlight the title of the paper in Bold
- The paper should have three, to a maximum of five, keywords, separated by semicolons (e.g.: spatial quality, ecological restoration; etc.). These keywords should reflect the general theme of the paper.
- Provide the sub theme that best categorizes your abstract (see list of sub themes).
- Provide the presenting author’s name, institutional affiliation and contact details. Use Bold for your last name
- Provide your mailing address, telephone/mobile numbers with country codes, facsimile number and e-mail address.
- Note that all communications regarding your abstract will be directed to the email address you provide, so please ensure that it is entered correctly.
- An electronic version of abstract is required. Papers must be submitted in both Adobe PDF and Microsoft Word formats. Files must not exceed 2MB in size.
- The subject line of the email submission must read –Abstract Submission (2014 Conference)- Paper Title
- Use 11 point Arial font throughout the paper. The title should be 12 point Arial Bold Capitals.
- Paper size must be A4 21.0 cm X 29.7 cm
- Margins should be set at Top 2.54 cm (1”), Bottom 2.54 cm (1”), Left 2.54 cm (1”), and Right 2.54 cm (1”).
- All abstracts must be in English.
All selected paper presenters shall have their travel and hospitality taken care of by the ISOLA Delhi Chapter organization committee and the registration for the conference will be waived.
Summary of Important Dates and Deadlines
August 13, 2013: Call for abstracts
October 15, 2013: Last date for receipt of abstracts
November 15, 2013: Call for papers from selected abstracts
January 7, 2014: Last date for submission of full papers
February 27, 2014: Pre-conference meetings, workshops and technical tours
February 28 &
March 1, 2014: Conference
March 2, 2014: Post conference study tours
ISOLA Delhi Chapter