ISOLA wishes all its members a very happy Diwali and a prosperous new year ahead.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone to participate in the PANORAMA section of the upcoming conference at Delhi.
Attached please find a CALL FOR PANORAMA ENTRIES from the Delhi Conference Organising Team.
Hoping for an enthusiastic response from all.
Dear ISOLA Members/Colleagues/ Friends,
The Indian Society of Landscape Architects (ISOLA) is now accepting submissions for the Panorama presentations at the Annual National Conference 2014 to be held in New Delhi, India on February 28th & March 1st, 2014. The 2014 conference will highlight the theme ‘Sense of Place’.
The Panorama session, first introduced at the Bhopal conference, is an interactive series of brief, visual, eight-minute presentations that reinforce the theme of the conference. It provides professionals, students, local or international with an opportunity to present at this forum and for others to be inspired by significant, inspiring landscapes. We encourage you to participate.
For any suggestions / queries contact email@example.com.
Ninth ISOLA National Conference: CALL FOR PANORAMA
Theme: ‘A Sense of Place’
Date: 28 February — 01 March 2014
A Sense of Place, ISOLA 2014 Conference, New Delhi
The Indian Society of Landscape Architects (ISOLA) is now accepting submissions for ‘PANORAMA’, an 8 minute/20 slides digital presentation of inspiring works in the field of Landscape Architecture or other designed landscapes that reinforce the theme- ‘A Sense of Place’. The presentation will be a part of the 2014 Annual National Conference to be held in New Delhi, India on February 28 & March 1, 2014.
Participation is open to all professionals and students of Architecture and Landscape Architecture and related disciplines.
A visual narrative of inspiring places of local, urban or even regional scale which create ‘A Sense of Place’ with their dynamics of space, relationship to the community or their history and meaning. Some significant examples are, and may include, Mandu, Aurangabad and Vijaynagar, places that reflect the vernacular spirit of place.
The presentation may also be based on works by inspiring designers.
October 18, 2013 Call for presentations for PANORAMA
November 15, 2013 Last date for receipt of presentation topics and ideas (as write-ups and a draft PowerPoint presentation)
December 1, 2013 Call for presentations from selected topics and ideas
January 7, 2014 Last date for submission of final presentation
- Provide a concise write up of the topic or issue to be presented for stage 1.
- The slide show/multimedia presentation should be a maximum of 5 minutes only
- The final presentation should be up to 20 slides of which a maximum of 15% could be text description if given in a PowerPoint format
- Highlight the title of the presentation in the 1st slide with information about the name, institutional affiliation and contact details of the presenter. Also provide the sub-theme, if any.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone/mobile numbers with country-codes, facsimile number and e-mail address. Note that all communications regarding your presentation will be directed to the email address you provide, so please ensure that it is entered correctly.
- The subject line of the email submission must read –‘PANORAMA presentation Submission (2014 Conference)- Presentation Title’